Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cardiology


Scarlett's cardiology visit has been moved to this coming Monday, October 4th. She'll be seeing her doctor and having a sedated lung perfusion scan and echo again. They are going to check her out and see if she will be able to wait until spring for her next surgery. There is pressure building in and around her heart from her original surgery. If/when it gets too serious, the doctors will have to open her up again and remove the extra muscle and tissue that is causing the problem. Fingers crossed, we can wait until spring. I will keep you updated as we know more.

2 comments:

  1. Is this a re-reschedule or do I have my date wrong? I love you guys and I am praying like crazy!! We pray for Spring also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay disregard I am a tard...lol...I have everything on the 4th...to many posts and information at once...my brain shorted out...blame it on Madie

    ReplyDelete